(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 영국 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 영국

캠프다이어리 영국

[090122] letter to family from kids.

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일09-01-22 10:32 조회871회

본문

mom there is no shop for toys!! poor brother he have no toys!!! grandma grandfa look at me!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Mother and Father! I miss you!! UK's food is very yucky!! I want to eat my parent's food! I can't write long letter! Sorry^^ I want to go back home quickly! See you next week! I Love You~*^^*

From. You rim

Mother, father and brother^^ I miss you very much!  I can't find shops easily . Sorry for my brother.  I don't like  uk  foods very much and so boring here. I love you.. and next week I'll meet you.. bye^^~

From Hee woong

Hi mother, father and sister!! It's really hard everything.I have cold so i'm very tired. I miss you

I love you ByeBye.

From.Gyelee.

Mom hi. How are you??I'm fine thank you. I miss you. I bought your gift.

Time over. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^*^

Hello, my parents. I'm good here. It's very good at my class with my buddy, Jack. Today, I listened my favorite subject, science. Don't worry too much. See you at Febuary.

Dad  Haw are you? don't worry about me.i have a good time . have a lot of fun.  

but i miss you so much. i love you~~~~

댓글목록

하영맘님의 댓글

회원명: kimm3388(5) 작성일

엄마,아빠도 울딸이 무척 보고 싶단다. 영국에서의 생활이 며칠 안 남았네. 남은기간 좋은 추억 많이 만들렴.. 사랑해^^

유림맘님의 댓글

여기서도 너가 넘 보고싶단다...사랑해~

계리엄마님의 댓글

계리.....웃음만 나온다...어쩜 저리 원초적인 인사를 했을까......^^ 어쨌든 엄마 선물 샀다고....고맙고 어서 보고싶다 혹시 아빠가 북경에서 이글보고 삐지시면 안되니까 프랑스 이태리 투어 나가면 아빠 선물도 잊지마라...^^ 사랑해... Gyelee!! I miss you too Be healthy and be happy I Loves too See you later,,,,

날 알아보고!!!님의 댓글

영현! 역~시 사려 깊구나 다들 쓰는 편지를 ...날 알아보고 당황 할까바 네 편지만 업더구나 ..역시 내 딸여ㅎㅎ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

주현맘님의 댓글

주현아 , 너의 메세지는 종현이의 눈물바다를 만들었단다. 종현이의 세상이 무너질것같은 통곡....... 떠오르지 않니?

Gyelee님의 댓글

zzzzzzzzzzzI miss you father ...i love you T^T!!!!!!!!!!.....