logo

믿을수 있는 고품격 해외캠프
(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[190125] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 G10 인솔교사 임진혁입니다.

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일19-01-25 22:27 조회744회

본문

안녕하세요. 원준재, 이승태, 이민형, 이예성, 오예찬, 박상우, 유태진, 이민중 담당 인솔교사 임진혁입니다.

125일의 아침이 밝았습니다. 어제보다 따사로운 햇살이 찾아 왔는지 아침을 먹으러 가는 길이 조금 후덥지근하였습니다. 그래도 우리 아이들 모두 약 한달 가량을 말레이시아 날씨에 적응을 하였는지 무더위에 전혀 개의치 않아하는 모습이었습니다. 저는 매일 아침 아이들보다 먼저 일어나 배식을 담당하러 식당으로 향합니다. 그러면 우리 아이들이 배식을 밥을 먹으러 오는 모습을 매일 보는데, 오늘은 유난히 늦게 배식시간을 넘겨서 밥을 먹으러 왔습니다. 이유를 물으니 몇 친구가 늦게 준비를 해서 다 같이 기다렸다는 대답을 하였습니다. 아이들이 단체생활을 하며 필요한 배려와 기다림을 조금씩 알아가는 것 같아 잘 했다고 칭찬하여 주었습니다.

오늘의 CIP시간에는 며칠 동안 준비한 뮤지컬 플레이를 발표하였습니다. 발표는 교실 밖 홀에서 진행되었습니다. 원어민 선생님과 인솔교사들은 뮤지컬 발표시간에 청중으로 가서 아이들이 노래와 율동을 부르는 것을 보고 박수도 쳐주며 아이들을 지켜보았습니다. 며칠 안 되는 시간동안 노래가사도 외우고 춤까지 맞춰 추는 것을 보고 수업에 잘 참여하고 있었구나 라고 느꼈습니다. 아이들은 무대에 서는 것이 부끄러울 텐데도 자신이 맡은 역할과 율동, 노래를 마쳤습니다. 귀여운 공연이 끝나고 교사들은 박수를 쳐 주며 아이들을 칭찬하여 주었습니다.

오늘의 1:8 원어민 Chris 수업시간에는 재미있는 놀이를 통한 문장 만들기를 하였습니다. 방법 중 하나로 팝송으로 가사를 들으며 가사를 써 보았습니다. 책으로 영어를 공부하는 방식도 좋지만 아이들이 익숙한 팝송을 가지고 흥미롭게 수업하는 Chris 선생님은 아이들에게 인기도 많습니다. 그리고 교실 벽면에 포스트잇으로 단어를 붙여놓고 문장을 완성하려면 포스트잇을 획득해서 문장을 완성하는 방식으로 수업을 진행하기도 했습니다. 아이들은 항상 새로운 수업을 하는 Chris 선생님 수업이 기다려진다고 합니다.

내일은 우리아이들의 마지막 액티비티가 예정되어 있습니다. 내일도 역시 싱가폴 국경을 넘어 리버사파리로 떠납니다. 내일 있을 액티비티를 위해 오늘도 얼른 샤워를 시키고 일찍 잠자리에 들게 하였습니다. 내일 마지막 액티비티에서 아이들이 좋은 추억을 쌓고 가기를 바라는 마음으로 방문을 닫고 하루를 마무리 하였습니다.

오늘의 코멘트는 원어민의 첨삭을 받은 레고랜드에 대한 영어일기를 게시하겠습니다.

준재 : Yesterday, I woke up at 7 am. I had breakfast at 7:30am. I went to Lego Land at 9am I arrived at Lego Land at 10 am. I rode roller coaster. I bought three Legos and shirts. I played at water park for 2 hours. There were not many people so I could ride all attractions. Yesterday I spent 523 SGD. Now I’m thinking I was crazy because I didn’t buy any souvenir and only bought something for me. Next day off, I will buy some gifts like kaya jam for my parents. I think yesterday was the most tiring day of this camp days. I saw mini land, star-wars and many Lego’s series so I was happy, however, yesterday, I was very tired. I don’t want to go Lego Land again.

승태 : Yesterday I went to Lego Land in Malaysia. This was a place which I really wanted to go. When I arrived at Lego Land, I was really excited. First, we went on VR roller coaster and rode dragon train. They were so fun. Then, we went on flume ride. It was fun but my clothes got all wet. We are spaghetti for lunch. Finally, I bought a lego for my younger brother. If I were Malaysian, I would come here every day. We went to water park too. It was as good as Korean water park. One of the waterslide was the most fun. If I can visit one more time, I’ll stay a whole day there. I want to visit with my family.

민형 : Yesterday I woke up at 7 am. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. We went to Lego Land. I walked around Lego Land and bought jelly. I bought Paris lego. We went to swimming pool. I had much fun and I came back to room and I ate pizza. It was very delicious. Today perfect day.

예성 : Yester day I went to Lego Land in Malaysia with my English camp ACME. First I went shopping in Big store. I bought four Legos. Second I rode rollercoaster. It was very boring. Lastly I ate greasy food.

예찬 : I went to Lego Land yesterday. I woke up at 7 and I washed my face and hair. Then I ate breakfast. After that I went to Lego Land by bu. I arrived there at 9:37. I was disappointed when I arrived there because it was smaller than I imagined. However, I rode a ride and I watched Lego star wars mini-land. It was cool! I bought a cap and lego idea. After that I went to waterpark next to Lego Land. I went to waterpark next to Lego Land. I don’t want to go there again anymore.

상우 : yesterday I went to Lego Land in Malaysia. I took 490RM and I spent all the money for my legos. I bought 4 legos for me, 2 for my friends. Mine is very cool and amazing. After that I went to Lego Land water park. I rode many water slides with my friends. When I came back to our home I had pizza for dinner. That was delicious. After dinner, I made my lego and It was great. I love lego.

태진 : yesterday, I woke up at 7. I had breakfast. I arrived at Lego Land aroused 9:30. I took a lot of pictures. Teacher gave us 1 hour 30min to play, then we rode 4 roller coasters and 1 miniland train. We wanted to buy lego but we didn’t have time. We ate lunch there. We ate it in 5 minutes. After that, we went to lego shop to buy some lego. I bought lego architecture. This lego’s series consists of important city of each country. I bought London and Porche sport car. It was good day.

민중 : Yesterday was amazing. I am a huge fan of Legos. I love lego very much. I was really excited about going to Lego Land! When we arrived there was nobody in the parking lot. We went on 3 rollercoasters and flumeride. It was really great. I was a little bit disappointed though. The park was smaller than I expected and there attractions were boring. In Lego Land, there’s a small park named “miniland” I loved it there. There were miniature versions of landmarks from around the world. I also bought the lego architecture of San Francisco. I love that one. After lunch we went to the waterpark. It was good. At first, I was nervous, but after I went on slides, I didn’t have any more fears. I love LEGO!

댓글목록

이예성님의 댓글

회원명: 이예성(lamp5dr10) 작성일

어머!    전  다이어리에  매일  이렇게  올려주는걸  이제야  봤네요ㅜㅜ  그동안  사진만  봤는데^^    그동안  올린글을  오늘에서야  몰아서  읽었네요^^    선생님    그동안  사진과  친구들  일과를  올려 주셔서  너무  감사합니다!      예성이가  잠깐  아팠나봐요ㅜㅜ    그것도  몰랐고  예성이  첫번째  목표가  여친만드는거라는것도  오늘  알았네요^^          마지막까지    잘부탁드립니다~~  감사합니다!

이민형님의 댓글

회원명: 이민형(lmh042011) 작성일

영어일기 감사합니다. 레고랜드에서 참 재미있었나 보네요