(주)애크미에듀케이션

캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170801] 싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 임동우입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-02 00:04 조회1,068회

본문

안녕하세요 359번방 독열,기태,용준,태연,지호,준영,상훈,창현,우영,우진,정연이를 맡은 인솔교사 임동우입니다.

오늘은 유니버셜 스튜디오를 가기위해 이른 아침부터 빌라들이 붐볐습니다. 다섯시반에 기상을 해 여섯시에 아침을 먹은후 6시반에 출발했습니다. 피곤한 아이들은 버스에서 꿀잠을 잤습니다. 이제 아이들은 세관통과도 아주 자연스럽게 잘 해서 뿌듯했습니다. 그렇게 제시간에 도착해서 아이들은 하루종일 지치는 지도 모르고 잘 놀았습니다. 날씨는 비록 더웠지만 스튜디오안의 실내가 시원했기 때문에 다행이었습니다.

그렇게 저녁까지 먹고 돌아와 아이들은 일기를 쓰고 잠을 자러갔습니다.

아래는 학생별 코멘트 입니다.​

-김독열:

Today I went Universal Studios. Universal Studios located in Singapore. And I was very exctied. I arrived there, I took same pictures first. And I ate food. Then I rode roller coster. It is very cool. But I rode only roller coaster. So I was sad. But I took around with my teams So I felt to day was very soso day.

-권기태:

Today I went to Universal Studio with my Acme friends. Universal studio has many things to play. But I had fever so I couldn't play with my friedns much. Today was good chance to make many friends. I bought ice cream and it was very delicious.

-나용준:

Today we went to go Universal Studios with acme teacher. i'm very happy because my teacher is handsome so I cleanded my etes. i'm happy to see my teacher every day. Today was good day. Oh and I bought my mom's present. Good night.

-차태연:

Today I will write about universal studios I rode a roller coaster but rollor coaster was stop. So I was very scary and funny. Anyway I was very funny. Lastly I rode a bus and I went my house.

-윤지호:

I went to universal studios. I saw many intersting things. I have very fun things. It was very good. and I ate hamberger. It was not so good. I hate that, so, I'm don't ate all hamberger. but Universal Studios was good.

-서준영:

Today I will write about universal stdio. First, I ate chinese food. It was very delicious and special. So I am very happy after eat chinese food and I rode roller coaster and water roll with my friends. I'm very scary to ride a roller coaster but my friends have fun with me. So I'm rode roller coaster very funny.

-이상훈:

Today, I go to Universal Studios. Universal Studios is very nice. I go to roller coaster. Universal Studios's roller coster is very big and very long. I rode Universal Studios' roller coster is very funny and go to home.

-이창현:

Today I will write about Universal Studios. Today I went Universal Studios

First I ate breakfast. Breakfast is very delicous and road rollar ceaster. Rollar coaster waiting time is very tired because I am sleepy. rooar coaster ride time is very very funny. I am eat dinner and go star bucks. In the cafe wait friend. today Universal Studios was very happy!

-정우영:

Today I went Universal Studios. It was busy day because I rode 3 roller coaster expt redline. I was scared. iF I go to there I will ride a red coaster. I bought arm chain. It's cool. I will buy watch this Saturday.

-신우진: 

Today we went Universal Studios. there was so fun and I bought brecelet. and riding human. he wis man was very fun. we ate chicken and frechfrides and coke. Cafe was near entrance. It was delicious. Universal Studios was very funny.

-이정연:

Today we went universal studios singapore. First we went cafe. So I was very hot. we were bought water. It was very cool. So I was very happy. Next we went take a play mecin. It was very interesting. Next we went cafe. I was bought Green Tea Cream. It was very elicious. Today was very happy.

댓글목록

님의 댓글

회원명: 윤지호(shyoon99) 작성일

지호~
어제 유니버셜 재미있었니/
감기는 좀 어떠한고?