캠프다이어리

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아 > 캠프다이어리 > 캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

캠프다이어리 싱가포르 말레이시아

[170801]싱가포르&말레이시아 영어캠프 인솔교사 김보형입니다

페이지 정보

작성자 인솔교사 작성일17-08-02 00:59 조회967회

본문

안녕하세요. 9번빌라 인솔교사 김보형입니다.

오늘은 싱가포트 유니버셜 스튜디오에 가는 날이었습니다. 세관을 통과하는 시간과 유니버셜 스튜디오에서 놀 수 있는 시간을 조금이라도 더 만들어주기 위해서 새벽5시부터 일어난 우리 아이들은 부지런히 준비를 마치고 센토사로 향했습니다.

비록 일찍 일어나서 피곤은 하지만 재밌고 예쁜 유니버셜 스튜디오 세트장을 보니 피곤함도 잊고 오후5시까지 즐거운 시간을 보냈습니다. 테마별로 있는 롤러코스터도 타고 미니언즈, 트랜스포머 등 각종 캐릭터로 만든 기념품 샵에서 가족들을 위한 기념품도 샀습니다.

신나고 짜릿한 놀이기구도 타고 사진도 찍고 친구들과 맛있는 식사도 하면서 맘껏 자유시간을 만끽한 아이들은 돌아오는 버스 안에서도 그 흥이 멈추지 않았습니다. 쉴 새 없이 본인들이 타고 왔던 놀이기구 중에 무엇이 재밌었는지, 사온 기념품은 누굴 줄 껀지, 못 사온 물건 중에 아쉬운 게 무엇인지 이야기를 나눴습니다.

숙소에 돌아와서도 수다꽃이 쉽게 사그라 들지 않았습니다. 그래도 오늘 새벽부터 일찍 활동도 하고 많이 걷고 피곤하기에 내일의 수업을 위해 다들 씻고 잠자리에 들었습니다.

**오늘 하루 유니버셜 스튜디오에 다녀온 아이들의 영어일기 입니다

최혜원

Today was activity day! I was very excited. But my villa bus didn't come early. So our original plan was at 6:30am start. But we went at 7:20 am. I was very very very angry. But Universal Studio was fun. First, I rode roller coaster. It maybe very faster and high in Universal Studio. I love roller coaster but it was so so. This time was second time!!

채정아

Today was sick day. Because I take a roller coaster. I have a sore throat. But the roller coaster is little funny. Teacher, do you like scary roller coaster? (I just curious about that) Anyway I had a good time at the Universal Studio.

이연우

Today was very so so day. Even though today we went to the Universal Studio. It was very tired and the line is so long that I couldn't wait that line to rode roller coasters. Fortunately, I was rode some of roller coaster with hae-won because the line was very short and it doesn't need any money for a locker. Most impressed thing is 'Jack and Giant' roller coaster. It goes down and up very rarely than other thing. And it was very fun! I'm so miss my home and parents. I only to have a more friends. But it's not easy and too tired.

장유진

I think its very tired day. I woke up at 5o'clock, but the bus driver was so late! We had to depart at 6:30, but he drove here at 7:15!! So we are very late than before. When I arrived at Universal Studio, I first went to 'Cyon' which looked very fun. But it had problem with the lockers, it was very very irritated. Because it is not opened and, it gets money. And I rode a merry-go-round and 'Human' roller coaster. It was particularly fun. I think Universal Studio Singapore is very good to go with my family. I went to souvenir shop and bought minion neck pillow! It was just very fun and energetic day!

박지수

Today was funny. Because I went to Universal Studio. I woke up 5 am. and ate sandwitch. I saw minions shop so right now entered so right now bought very cute. I saw movie first no funny. Next one is very funny. And I ate chicken. It was very delicious. And I rode merry-go-round. It is also very funny. Also went to minions shop and almo shop. I'm happy today.

김예원

Today I went to Universal Studio Singapore. First, I went to souvenir shop. I bought many things. I rode 'Cyon' roller coaster and 'Mummy' roller coaster. And I rode water slide and 4D movie. I ate lunch chicken from lunch to dinner. I scared roller coaster and funny 'Mummy' roller coaster too. I like it. It is very cute. It's very funny today.

이수민

Today is an activity day. I went to Universal Studio. We arrived at 10o'clock. I did many things in Universal Studio. First, I ate burger for lunch. And then, I went to gift stores. There were many cute items in gift stores. I bought a minion hair band. I rode a roller coaster called 'Human' That was scary and fun. Visited the Universal Studio is a good experience.

장하늘

Today I went Universal Studio in Singapore. I first went there. It is so funny in Universal Studio. I and my friend rode roller coaster. The Human roller coaster is very excited. Human roller coaster is very fast and long. So I like it. suddenly rain came. But suddenly the weather became very hot. We are exhausted. The Singapore currency is too expensive. I went to souvenir shop to buy my parents present. Today is tired day, but very fun.

배혜인

Today I went to the Universal Studio. It was very cool. Because there was Minions and Almo. I like that. It is very cute. And I bought Minions doll, Almo candy and Minions post-it. It is very cute too. If I have a chance, I want to go there again. ohhhhhhh!!! I'm very very happy. Good bye~

조수빈

Today I went to the Universal Studio. I only rode a roller coaster. First, I rode a Dragon roller coaster. Second, I rode a roller coaster. And I ate potato fries and chicken set. And I go to the market. I buy a doll and chocolate. It was fun!

댓글목록

님의 댓글

회원명: 장하늘(houci630) 작성일

엄마 아빠 선물 샀어^^ ㅋㅋ 뭘까? 영광이가 엄마 부른다. 갈께~

인솔교사님의 댓글

회원명: 인솔교사(2017summer) 댓글의 댓글 작성일

하늘이도 오늘 유니버셜 가서 가족들 선물 샀다고 하더라구요^^기대해 보심이 어떨지^^

채정아님의 댓글

회원명: 채정아(heekuk) 작성일

귀욤정아~ 롤러 코스터 타면서 소리를 많이 질러 목이 아펐나 보구나~
많이 아프지 않길 바래~